What Is A Habit Tracker
This habit tracker is a tool to help you become aware of your consistent focus or actions throughout the day, week, or month.
Although you can absolutely use this habit tracker to motivate change.
I suggest approaching habit trackers as a way to gain awareness of what you’re already doing.
Remember to stay non-judgemental toward your findings. This will ease stress, anxiety, and pressure that can lead to feelings of resistance, failure, or negative thoughts.
Here’s what you do:
Write the habits you want to observe or change and simply make a mark each day you participated in that behavior, thought, or situation.
You can be as serious or take it as fun, or mix the two. It’s the process and the end awareness that matters.
Here are some examples of what to track for mental clarity and awareness of consistent or non-consistent things in your life.
Tips on How to Use A Habit Tracker
Be as specific with each habit as possible
It’s ok to have fun with this
Health & Wellness
- Water intake
- Exercise techniques
- Yoga routine
- Food intake
- Being in nature
- Breathing exercises
- Moon Phase
- Social media break
- Mental stress
- Panic attacks
- Depressive episodes
- Sought inspiration
- Called or texted a friend
- Went out for fun
- Apologized first
- Gave A Hug
- Acts of Service
- Social media
- Adult media content
- How many cheeseburgers do you eat a month?
- How much rabbit food (salad) do eat a month
- How many times do you swear?
- How many times do you say “sheep” a day?
- How many times do you say “woke” a day?
- Slept in
- Forgot to take dinner out of the freezer
- Weather (times it rained/snowed etc.)
- A habit tracker for keeping a habit tracker